The first thing to consider is your personality. What type of scent do you typically like? Some people prefer strong, fragrant scents while others may prefer lighter, more subtle smells.
Another factor to consider is how you will be using the perfume or aftershave. Will you be using it as part of your daily outfit?
Finally, think about your budget. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a single bottle of perfume or do you want to buy several cheaper bottles that will last longer?
Six perfume and aftershave deals of the week
Looking for a great deal on perfume or aftershave? Look no further! Here are perfume and aftershave deals that you can take advantage of this week.
Image Source: Google
1. Jack Black After Shave Splash – $5.99 (reg. $14.99)
2. Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Eau de Toilette – $54.50 (reg. $129.00)
3. Dior Homme Sport Eau de Toilette Spray – $52.00 (reg. $130.00)
4. Calvin Klein Eternity Eau De Toilette – $64.00 (reg. $160.00)
5. Clinique Happy Ever After Perfume – $28.00 (reg. $50)
6. Jo Malone China Garden Eau de Parfum – $110 (reg.$189)
Top Picks in Men's Fragrances
At CVS, we're offering a 50% off coupon on all men's fragrances. This includes both regular and seasonal fragrances. Just use the code "PERFUME50" at checkout.
You can also save big on men's aftershaves at CVS this week. Get a 2-pack of aftershaves for only $3.99 when you buy them together with a full-sized men's fragrance. Just use the code "AFTERSHAVES2" when you check out.