If your business or office does not have huge exposure to sunlight and you want to plant indoor plants to get its benefits, this guide can help. You should choose plants that foster in low light conditions and thus can easily survive indoors. Let’s go through the list of those plants that you can use.
- Zanzibar Gem Plant: The plant can endure darkness as well as dryness very well. It develops tall, looks amazing, and comes with shiny dark green leaves and thick stems.
- Cast Iron Plant: If you are the type of person who does not like lots of plants or neglect them, this plant is a perfect choice for you.
- Snake Plant: This plant needs low maintenance and can easily tolerate the darkness. But same as most plants, more light will assist it to grow in a better way.
- Spathiphyllum: It has huge deep green leaves and looks amazing in any space. It will not only develop very tall but will also get fullness and width. The plant is ideal for surviving in low-light conditions.
- Spider Plant: It’s a hyper and adaptable plant that is used indoors. It likes indirect light more than other things.
- Ferns: It will not be the best tolerant plant for indoor use but can survive low-light well. These plants enjoy humidity and can be great indoor plants for your office space.
- Pothos: This indoor plant needs less maintenance. Also, it can survive in the low-light areas. You can place it in a hanging basket to let the trailing vines make the space beautiful.
Monstera, Aglaonema, and Philodendron Cordatum are some other plants that can adapt low-light atmosphere. You can get more suggestions from professionals offering plants for hire in Melbourne.